How do I register and make payment?
- To apply for admission, please complete the online application at tglsalesschool.com(go to “Certificate Program”) then click enroll and complete the electronic application. As part of the online application please submit a scanned copy of your photo ID. Enrollment period ends 1 week prior to the course start date. Full payment must be received to process application.
- The course fee must be paid using the
- bank transfer to TGL account
- direct deposit to TGL account
- corporate or manager’s check payable to Think Grow Lead Ltd.
- To apply in person, go to the University of Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC), Corporate Education Division, and request the enrollment package for TGL Sales Certificate Courses. Package includes Application Form, Course Information, Bank Vouchers and FAQ Sheet. Complete the application on site and submit a copy of your photo ID. Refer to the above for payment options.
- Participants who withdraw after enrollment, must do so in writing, prior to the first classandwill receive a full refund less any processing fees. No refund of fees is provided to admitted candidates after the first week of the course.
- Applicants will be notified of admission within 1 week of receipt and review of their completed application. Student package will be provided in the week preceding the course start date.